- Why finance with Stokes Used Car Center?
- How does financing with Stokes Used Car Center work?
- Who are the Stokes Used Car Center financing companies?
- How do I find out more about financing?
- How are auto finance decisions made?
- What does your credit score mean?
- How can I find out more about my credit history?
- I have excellent credit, what can Stokes Used Car Center do for me?
- I have had past credit problems, what can Stokes Used Car Center do for me?
- Can I qualify for financing if this is my first vehicle purchase?
- What finance rate can I get?
- What factors impact monthly payment?
- How much should I budget for my car payment?
- What documents should I bring?
- What are my payment options?
1. Why finance with Stokes Used Car Center?
The Stokes Used Car Center finance process is fast, competitive, and features offers tailored specifically to Stokes Used Car Center customers.
2. How does financing with Stokes Used Car Center work?
The Stokes Used Car Center finance process is simple: Select a vehicle that meets your needs, submit a credit application with the help of a sales consultant, and, if approved, decide which finance offer suits you best.
3. Who are the Stokes Used Car Center financing companies?
Stokes Used Car Center offers financing through many world-class financial institutions with customized offers tailored specifically to Stokes Used Car Center customers.
4. How do I find out more about financing?
To begin the financing process online, first find the vehicle you are interested in purchasing. Then request financing information by clicking the link found on the vehicle's Car Page. Or you can get started by calling Stokes Used Car Center.
5. How are auto finance decisions made?
Financial institutions typically take four major factors into account:
- Vehicle selection (age, mileage, and cost)
- Application information (this may include, but is not limited to: income, time at current job, and time at residence)
- Credit history
- Down payment
6. What does your credit score mean?
Credit scores are created by credit reporting agencies to help financial institutions predict risk. They are expressed as a score generally ranging from 350 – 850. In most cases, the higher your score, the greater chance you have of receiving a better financing offer.
- Timeliness of previous and current payments
- The length of your credit history
- The type and amount of your debts
- Your public records
7. How can I find out more about my credit history?
There are three major credit reporting agencies in the United States. Each one can provide you with a copy of your credit report, including your credit score. Contact them via the Internet or call toll free:
Toll-free number: 800-685-1111
Toll-free number: 877-322-8228
Toll-free number: 888-397-3742
8. I have excellent credit, what can Stokes Used Car Center do for me?
We offer you highly competitive terms, reduced time and effort, and a transparent transaction.
9. I have had past credit problems, what can Stokes Used Car Center do for me?
Our finance sources provide offers to accommodate most credit profiles. Even with past problems, you will still enjoy the same no-haggle pricing, quality, and exceptional customer service we give every Stokes Used Car Center customer.
10. Can I qualify for financing if this is my first vehicle purchase?
Many customers qualify for financing without a prior vehicle purchase. Most of the finance companies that Stokes Used Car Center works with will look at your credit history and application information to make a credit decision.
Check with Stokes Used Car Center for more information.
11. What finance rate can I get?
Your finance rate depends on your past credit history, the type of car you're buying, your down payment, and overall market conditions. Stokes Used Car Center works with several world class financial institutions to create programs designed specifically for our customers. These offers are very competitive and available to a broad range of customers with varying credit profiles. Please call or visit Stokes Used Car Center store for more information.
12. What factors impact monthly payment?
The factors that impact monthly payments include the amount financed, term, and APR.
13. How much should I budget for my car payment?
Most financial institutions recommend that you spend no more than 15% of your gross monthly income on your car payment. If you make $2,000 a month you should spend no more than $300 on your car payment. Want to see what you can afford? Use our Payment Calculators to estimate.
14. What documents should I bring?
All buyers should bring a valid state-issued drivers license and proof of current auto insurance. Because different financing companies may require additional documentation, you may want to contact a Sales Consultant for a complete list of what you'll need to buy a car from Stokes Used Car Center.
Ready to find your car?
With thousands of cars online, we've got your perfect match.
Ask us about financing at Stokes Used Car Center
Our Sales Consultants are happy to answer any questions you might have.
|Monday||9:00 am - 7:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 7:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 7:30 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 7:30 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 7:30 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|